6 Words To NEVER Call Your Man
Yesterday, the ladies chimed in with their list of words to NEVER use when describing them…words like:
- Drama Queen
- High Maintenance
Today, we’ve got the words to NEVER use when describing your man! Since we never want to be called…
- Puppies are cute. Babies are cute. Men are MANLY.
- We can be sweet, we can do sweet things, but don’t call us sweet.
- If you’re feeling like we don’t get out enough, then say that. But calling us boring just hurts.
- We may not be the fashionista you are, but cargo shorts have more usage than your skinny jeans.
- This is basically taunting us to attack whatever you think is scaring us.
- We may not move as fast as you do, but we’ll get the job done…eventually.
- No hero has ever been passive. If you want us to be more courageous and be a leader, then tell us that, but don’t label us passive.
Did we miss one? Comment below and add a few words that should never be used when describing your man.
[ts_fab authorid=”132″ tabs=”bio,twitter,latest_posts”]