8 Things You Need to Know About Justin:
1. He loves ice cream cake, wrestling (the fake stuff), baseball, and Power Rangers.
Basically, he’s still a kid at heart.
2. He’s a black belt in Taekwondo!
It may have happened over 15 years ago but watch out – he can still do a mean round kick.
3. He grew up in small-town South Georgia.
Cue every country song ever written.
4. He has a dog named Bear who doesn’t like him.
5. He’s a drummer.
Which means he can make sick beats (not sure if Taylor will allow me to say that or not) on pretty much anything.
6. He married his high school sweetheart, Amanda. 🙂
7. He’s slightly germaphobic and highly OCD.
8. He loves Jesus and to prove it, his favorite verse is 2 Timothy 1:7.
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.” – 2 Timothy 1:7
blog comments powered by Disqus