Contest in conjunction with Provident Films, The Wally Show, and the WAY-FM Network
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
In conjunction with the Provident Films partnership with The Wally Show and WAY-FM, listeners can participate in the “Keep Connected Contest” to win an Apple 12.9-inch iPad Pro, Apple Pencil, “Circle with Disney” Parental Control Device, and “Kirk Cameron – Connect” on DVD. The radio station will plan and conduct this contest.
The contest is Monday, June 04, 2018 through Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 11:59:59PM CST. Entrants not located in Central Standard Time zone must factor in time difference.
There are two (2) ways to enter the contest and two (2) separate grand prizewinners will be chosen: one (1) from each form of entry.
- Residents of the United States may qualify for the grand prize by calling 877-919-2559, when prompted on The Wally Show, to answer daily trivia questions. Daily qualifiers will win “Kirk Cameron – Connect” on DVD and qualify for the grand prize drawing. The Wally Show will select one (1) Winning Contestant at random from the daily qualifiers to win the grand prize.
- Residents of the United States may qualify for the grand prize by entering at www.allwally.com. Upon entering the contest, the entrant will be provided with a link that allows them to invite others to enter the contest. For each person that enters the contest using the provided link, the original entrant will receive five (5) additional entries into the contest. Entrants may enter one time per day per email address for the duration of the contest. The Wally Show will select one (1) Winning Contestant at random from all entrants to win the grand prize.
By entering, you permit WAY-FM to add your email address to its weekly “What’s Trending” email and other WAY-FM marketing email lists.
The prize(s) awarded by WAY-FM, The Wally Show, and Provident Films will include an Apple 12.9-inch iPad Pro, Apple Pencil, “Circle with Disney” Parental Control Device, and “Kirk Cameron – Connect” on DVD.
Drawing for the prize will be June 2018. This contest is closed to employees of WAY-FM, The Wally Show, and Provident Films. The Winning Contestant(s) authorize WAY-FM, The Wally Show, and Provident Films to publish their names and photos in publications of said organizations.
All prize fulfillments will be coordinated through and approved by WAY-FM, The Wally Show, and Provident Films. Winning Contestant(s) understand that there are inherent risks that are associated with the shipment of goods. Winning Contestant(s) waives their rights to pursue any and all claims against WAY-FM, The Wally Show, Provident Films, or any of their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees or agents for damages, which may be suffered.
The Winning Contestant(s) further acknowledges that because of the unpredictability of political and meteorological conditions or other circumstances, which may be beyond the control of WAY-FM, The Wally Show, and Provident Films, that prize(s) may be cancelled or postponed, with or without advance notice. In such circumstances, the Winning Contestant(s) will not be entitled to a substitute prize, except as is offered by WAY-FM in its sole discretion.
The prizes may not be cashed or exchanged for cash, nor may the prizes be transferred to any other person without the written permission of WAY-FM. By entering this contest, the Winning Contestant(s) agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules.
WAY-FM, The Wally Show, Provident Films, and their agents have engaged the service of vendors for arranging this prize(s); and, as a consequence, WAY-FM, The Wally Show, and Provident Films accepts no responsibility for accidents, damages, delays due to strikes, or to faults or defaults of any vendor used in fulfillment of this prize.
The Winning Contestant(s) acknowledges that all benefits, which are associated with the prizes, may be considered as income or as a benefit under federal, state and local income tax regulations, which will be subject to taxation. The Winning Contestant(s) acknowledges and agrees that it will be the sole responsibility of the Winning Contestant(s) to determine if any tax liability will result from the awarding of the prize to the Winning Contestant(s), what the tax liability will be if any tax liability should exist, and to be responsible for all tax liability that may exist from the awarding of the trip.
Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winning Contestant(s) and not that of WAY-FM, The Wally Show, or Provident Films. The Winning Contestant(s) may be required to sign a W-9 form, provided before receiving any prizes valued at over $300. Any Winning Contestant that receives a prize, or multiple prizes within the calendar year, valued at over $600 will receive a 1099.
WAY-FM, The Wally Show, or Provident Films reserve the right to substitute a prize of similar value at its sole discretion. WAY-FM, whose decision is final, will decide any questions concerning the rules and the administration of the promotion.
The Winning Contestant(s) agrees to release and hold harmless WAY-FM, The Wally Show, and Provident Films from any loss or liability arising out of participation in this promotion or the acceptance and use of the prize.
By accepting prizes, the Winning Contestant(s) agrees to permit WAY-FM, The Wally Show, and Provident Films to use the Winning Contestant(s)’s biographical information (in addition to the Winning Contestant(s)’s name and photograph or likeness) for promotional and ministry purposes without compensation to the Winning Contestant(s).
WAY-FM, The Wally Show, and Provident Films, without prior notice, may amend these rules at any time. However, all changes will be filed at the local radio station.
Here are the basic guidelines regarding our contests.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- WAY-FM allows one winner per family within a 30 day period.
- Must live in the continental U.S. to win any contests.
- When you pick up your prize, you agree to allow WAY-FM use your name for promotional purposes.
- You must claim your prize within 30 days of announcing the winner.
Basic Rules for ANY and ALL Contests Broadcast on WAY-FM. We reserve the right to make specific rules for each specific contest as stated above.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- All WAY-FM contests are open to all U.S. WAY-FM listeners unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or advertiser or by law.
- Only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
- WAY-FM contests are open to continental U.S. winners ONLY.
- Employees of WAY-FM, WAY Media Inc, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives and their immediate families are ineligible to win any contest. Employees and immediate families of any other media group are ineligible to win any WAY-FM contest.
- All winners agree to allow WAY-FM to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to WAY-FM may be recorded and aired on WAY-FM without further approval.
- Winners may NOT request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize.
- ALL prizes are non-transferable.
- All Prizes, unless otherwise specified, must be claimed within thirty days of winning. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within 30 days.
- WAY-FM is not responsible for prizes that are picked up or delivered after the date of expiration.
- All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. WAY-FM is at liberty to give away any unclaimed prize at the end of the thirty-day period.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to a prize. WAY-FM then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to a contest runner-up.
- WAY-FM reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person was the winner.
- Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner and not that of WAY-FM. The winner will be required to sign a W9 form, provided before receiving any prizes valued at over $300. Any winner that receives a prize, or multiple prizes within the calendar year, valued at over $600 will receive a 1099.
- WAY-FM will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
- The winning contestant further acknowledges that because of the unpredictability of political and meteorological conditions or other circumstances, which may be beyond the control of WAY-FM, prizes may be canceled, postponed or shortened, with or without advance notice. In such circumstances, the winning contestant will not be entitled to a substitute prize or trip, except as is offered by WAY-FM in its sole discretion.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless WAY Media Inc, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors, or representatives from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- All contest entries become the property of WAY-FM. WAY-FM may withhold any or all contest entry materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising.
- Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
- WAY-FM contests are usually conducted by having person(s) call in to the studio on-air line, enter on WAY-FM website, enter through the mail or sign up at the WAY-FM Booth at community events.
- WAY-FM is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In the event two or more phones lines are “tied together” during a phone in contest, the entire call and all callers “tied together” will be disqualified and another caller will be taken. WAY-FM cannot award duplicate prizes to all parties in a “tied together” situation. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of WAY-FM will be final.
- In the event of a tie, two prizes will NOT be awarded. A tie will be broken by random drawing from among the tied, qualified entries. The drawing will be conducted by WAY-FM, and the results of the drawing are final.
- With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of WAY-FM is final.
- Entry of any WAY-FM promotion on Facebook assumes the following:
- A complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.
- Any promotions held by WAY-FM Media Inc through Facebook are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Any information provided by the participant is providing information to WAY-FM Media Inc and not to Facebook.
- WAY-FM reserves the right to change these rules without notice at any time.