Win a Complete HVAC System from MasterTech!
Hey! We love that you're interested in this, but just a heads up, it's for Dallas/Fort Worth.
Texas Summers are no joke. That’s why 89.7 WayFM is partnering with Master Tech Service Corp and Lennox to bless one North Texas family in need with a complete HVAC system giveaway! Master Tech Service Corp and Lennox know HVAC, and their techs are fully trained to install them at the highest level. Nominate a family who you believe needs this incredible blessing, and see complete contest rules below! Our thanks to Master Tech Service Corp and Lennox, a WayFM business impact partner according to the business award submission blog.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Donation is not required to enter.
- A “complete system giveaway”, as described above, will include all HVAC equipment (i.e. straight-cool condensing unit, evaporator coil and furnace for straight gas packages; heat pump condenser, air handler, and heat kit for heat pump packages; or straight cool condenser, air handler, and heat hit for straight electric packages) with upgrade of all code required items associated with the winner’s specific type of system. A city permit is also included in conjunction with local laws.
- The “complete system giveaway” does NOT include potentially necessary duct work and/or insulation at the home, or package units, roof units, condominium complex units, modular home or trailer units, units for tenets on a rental property, or units in high rises. The giveaway will ONLY service a single-family, owner-occupied home.
- The make and model of equipment to be installed is up to, but no more than, a Lennox Merit system package, with tonnage and SEER rating relative to the type of unit being replaced.
- The “complete system giveaway” includes ONE system only – meaning if a home has two systems, they will receive only ONE complementary system.
- The approximate value of labor and equipment is up to, but not exceeding $10,000 in value.
- The “complete system giveaway” winner will receive no cash as part of this prize, only parts and labor associated with installation of the system.
- The contest will accept entries through Sunday, August 2, 2020.
- ONE winner of the contest will be selected by WayFM and MasterTech Service Corp on Monday, August 3, 2020.
- Once a winner is selected, MasterTech Service Corp will contact the winner directly within 2-3 business days to schedule a time for a technician to come to the winner’s home and assess the needs of the property.
- The install of a complete system will take place within 10 business days of the winner being chosen.
- By entering the contest, you are agreeing to share your contact information with both 89.7 WayFM and MasterTech Service Corp.
blog comments powered by Disqus